Headset with great ANC and Mic quality

Hi There,

First off your channel is amazing and have spent hours on there watching reviews. I am torn as for a decision and wondering if you can narrow it down for me. I wear a headset probably 8+ hours a day - travelling to/from work, while at work if meetings are remote, and while at the gym. During travel and the gym I listen to podcast - probably almost 2-3 hours a day. I am after a headset that can effectively cancel noise so that while at the gym I can listen to podcasts clearly without distraction (ANC seems like a must for this…) however want strong mic quality as well. Boomless or removable boom is ideal. Music would be tier 3 on the priorities after the above. I was looking at Jabra evolve2 65’s however not having ANC is a real bummer. Bose 700’s felt like a clear winner, however I can’t justify the price tag especially since music is a low priority to me.

Thank you for your question and viewership!

Based on the information you provided there are 4 options I will recommend. All are great for all day use on meetings, podcasts, music etc. They have excellent mic sound and noise cancelling capabilities. Each option has pros/cons but you certainly cannot go wrong with any of these flagship ANC headsets.

1. Orosound Tilde Pro
  1. Jabra Evolve2 85
  1. Jabra Evolve2 75
  1. Poly Voyager Focus 2 UC

Although Bose 700 UC is a very nice pair of headphones, they are built for music first and business calls/meetings second. For the right person they can make a lot of sense, but for those who prioritize business calls/meetings over music performance the above options are superior.

Use coupon code COMMUNITY for a discount.